Petite Mademoiselle

Petite Mademoiselle, A dose of Fashion. Let all your dreams & fantasies become real









follow me & i always follow back!

zondag 3 april 2011

new haircut.

hi peeps
 I'm sorry i didn't post anything this weekend, but I was very busy.
 Friday I went to the hairdresser and I'm so happy with the result.
 Saturday I went shopping with my mother in Rotterdam and I bought some nice things, tomorrow I'll put some pictures on my blog.
here some pictures of my new haircut, soo tell me what do you think of it?
hugs & kisses,
naomi~






3 opmerkingen:

  1. the haircut is really cute on you!

    jos xx
    http://mypretty-pinkjournal.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You are so brave! I've always seen pictures with people who have undercuts (is that what its called?) and I've always thought I could never pull that off but it looks cool on you! Kudos to you for stepping out of box x

    myheartstumbles.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. it looks very good on you.
    looks very edgy, not everyone could wear it, but you can :) !

    XX I.

    http://ifashionjournal.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen