Petite Mademoiselle

Petite Mademoiselle, A dose of Fashion. Let all your dreams & fantasies become real









follow me & i always follow back!

dinsdag 22 maart 2011

christine centenera

Christine Centenera is the fashion editor for Harper's Bazaar Australia.
She's also an amazing stylist (she was Lara Bingle's stylist). Christine has become known for her stylish outfits.
Her favorite designers are Theres Rawsthorne, Pierre Hardy and Ksubi jeans.
I need to say I'm absolutely in love with her style. So tell me what do you think of her style?

hugs & kisses,
naomi~

 
 
 
 


2 opmerkingen:

  1. O M G
    i tooooootaaaallllyy agree with you
    i L O V E her style
    really

    XX I.

    http://ifashionjournal.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh I love her style! Particularly her shoes!

    Xoxo
    Www.sensiblystyled.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen