Petite Mademoiselle

Petite Mademoiselle, A dose of Fashion. Let all your dreams & fantasies become real









follow me & i always follow back!

donderdag 17 maart 2011

What about Vanessa Hudgens

i need to say i'm not a huge fan of vanessa hudgens. But i think she has a cute and lovely style, that's why i chose Vanessa today. I don't realy like the way she acts, well let me say not always. But i think she has an incredibly beautiful face, an amazing voice and a lovely style. here some lovely pictures of Vanessa.
What do you think of Vanessa Hudgens style?

hugs & kisses,
naomi~


 
 

 

10 opmerkingen:

  1. She has very laid back and effortless style and I really like it! Following you!
    Kisses,
    Ana

    http://thebasicss.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi!

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!! I love yours as well, I follow you via google and twitter :)

    With regards to Vanessa Hudgens, I think that she's very beautiful, I really like her style and her voice...I'm not a huge fan of her acting...but I really like her when it comes to her sense of clothing :)

    have a nice day,
    jos xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love her laid-back style and I want her hair so bad, it's gorgeous ha-ha xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. love her style! gorgeous girl.

    www.SHINYUPSIDEDOWNCROSSES.BLOGSPOT.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I agree, I love Vanessa's style.. just not her acting. Great pick though!
    I love your blog, wanna follow eachother?

    xoxo
    www.sensiblystyled.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. great blog, love her style :D
    following

    www.theperfectplayground.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Thank you dear! ofcourse we can follow eachother, following you now.
    Looove her style by the way, one of the most beautiful girls i´ve seen :)

    http://mirelamededovic.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I love Vanessa's style. She always looks great!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Vanessa is amazing
    I absolutly love her style!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I love Vanessa too!! She has a great casual style! xox
    thechicorner.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen